Welcome to our online registration form!
This form is for families whose children will be attending our PSR classes beginning in August.
Families whose children attend Catholic parochial schools or whose children are being home schooled,and need to register for First Holy Communion or Confirmation, (but not attend weekly PSR classes), please choose "Catholic School/Home School" on the left menu.
Registrations received a day before or on the day when class meets may not be processed in time for children to begin that day.
You will receive an email from Diane Hanson with your class day/time assignment.
Registration is Closed for:
Confirmation Prep Year 1, Confirmation Prep Year 2
1st and 2nd grade, Sacramental Prep Year 1 & 2
Registration for all other grades (non-sacramental preparation) is ongoing.
CLASSES BEGAN THE WEEK OF AUGUST 14.
The PSR Calendar is found on the leftside menu under Documents.
For help please contact:
Diane Hanson, RE Registrar/Admin 770-516-9699 x235 email@example.com
Elizabeth Bonutti, DRE 770-516-9699 x233 firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be a Registered Parishioner of St. Michael's to register for PSR classes.
As directed by the Archdiocese of Atlanta, sacramental preparation must be completed at your church of registration. You can click on the following link to download St. Michael's Parish Registration Form: CLICK HERE Complete and drop off the form at the Religious Education dropbox next to the office door, or scan and email it to email@example.com. Your class placement will not be completed until the form is received.
1. Download and complete St. Michael's Parish Registration form if you are not a registered parishioner. See above for the download link.
2. Registrations are filled on a "first come" basis, so register early; some classes fill quickly. Class placements will only be made after all paperwork is received: parish registration, Baptismal certificate.
3. Carefully read the "Helpful Information and Directions" section.
4. Review the Class Times/Grades chart to determine if certain grades are offered at the same time if registering more than one child; or choose different days/times. Please decide on a first and second choice (except for RCIA/C Year 2) as you will need to provide two class choices for each child.
5. Pull out your children's Baptismal, First Holy Communion, Confirmation Certificates as you will need to enter the date, church name and address, for each child that is Baptized. (See Sacrament Certificate section below) and provide us with a copy.
6. Review the VIRTUS Program: Children’s Safe Environment Training Required by the Archdiocese of Atlanta online at: http://www.archatl.com/ministries-services/safe-environment/parent-information/ You will need to either give or not give permission for your child to attend the class. (scroll down to view more information)
7. Complete the form. To submit the online registration form click on the 'Proceed to Payment" button. (If you don't click on this button, no submission is made.) Once you click on this button you will be directed to the payment page.
8. Pay the tuition online using a Credit or Debit Card or eCheck (ACH). (Scroll down to the end of the form to view tuition and other fees.) If you do not complete the payment page within 10 minutes, please wait for the confirmation email which will have your payment link. Once you click on the Payment Submission button Do NOT reenter another registration form-- use the link in the email to complete the payment.
9. You will receive an email confirming your submission and payment. Please allow 10 to 45 minutes to receive the confirmation email.
10. May through July: Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive an email with your class placement.
|CLASS TIMES||4yr old||K||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Prep Year 2||Prep Year 1&2||RCIA/C|
BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE: A copy of the Baptismal Certificate is required:
1. in order to receive any other Sacraments
2. we are required to notify the Parish at which your child was Baptized of any Sacraments received at St. Michael's.
First Holy Communion or Confirmation Certificates: please provide a copy for our records.
If your child was Baptized and/or received First Holy Communion at St. Michael's please indicate this in the registration form when requested. No hard copy is required.
If your child was Baptized and/or received First Holy Communion at another parish:
If your child has received any Sacraments at a parish other than St. Michael's you will need to provide a hard copy of the certificates.
If you do not have a hard copy, please call the Church where your child was Baptized and ask for a copy. They can sometimes email or fax it to you or us. firstname.lastname@example.org